The Student News Site of Kings High School

The Knight Times

The Knight Times

The Knight Times

Polls

Which do you prefer?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Student-Athlete Spotlight: Isabelle Noble

Senior Isabelle Noble stands ready-to-bat with pride for her sport. Photo Credit: TJ Hoolehan

As the playoffs are just a couple of weeks away, the Kings High School softball team stands tall, undefeated in the Eastern Cincinnati Conference (ECC). Their remarkable victories have been nothing short of impressive, showcasing their skill, teamwork, and unwavering determination. The team’s flawless record not only speaks to their talent on the field but also to their ability to rise to the occasion when it matters most. 

Isabelle Noble, a senior committed to the University of Indianapolis, has showcased exceptional skills as a pitcher for the Knights. After earning recognition as a 1st Team ECC player last season, she’s on track to repeat that achievement this year. Noble has 131 strikeouts, which is 2nd in the ECC! Her remarkable abilities on the field have been instrumental, establishing her as a significant leader for the Knights. 

Noble pitches against Milford. Photo Credit: TJ Hoolehan

Softball holds a special place in Isabelle’s heart, having dedicated herself to the sport for nine years, both within the school team and in the realm of travel ball.

“The energy and grit in softball are unmatched. It’s all about pushing through tough moments, giving your all, and supporting each other. Being a pitcher has made me mentally stronger by teaching me to stay focused and resilient, even when things get tough,” Noble said.

She has created numerous memories while playing for Kings, cultivating a strong bond with the team, and leaving them will be challenging for her.

“Softball has been more than just the game for me. It’s more than all the wins on the field. It’s all the laughs on bus rides, dinners together, and ice cream celebrations. The joy of serving our community together. Listening to our favorite jams together in the car. Those moments off the field are the ones I will always remember most.,” Noble said.